Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR Copy & Import Stuck MAC OS Big Sur

New Here ,
Feb 02, 2021 Feb 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI Guy, 

Does anyone has issues with importing images into lightroom from SD card (Importing + copying into external drive) and stuck in the half way or at the end about 90% ? When I check my external drive some images were invalid due to LR couldnt import and LR gets stuck from there. There is no problem with the SD card nor the images were corrupt. This happens when I always try to import images (*.ARW raw files). I wish LR has rating function at the time of selecting raw images and importing. Atleast LR remembers the rating and dont have to reselect entire images after it gets stuck. 

Any help to solve the above issues would be greatly appreciated. 

Thank You!

TOPICS
SDK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Feb 02, 2021 Feb 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"I wish LR has rating function at the time of selecting raw images and importing. At least LR remembers the rating and don't have to reselect entire images after it gets stuck."

mdata.png

From my version it looks like you can achieve the rating function on Import with a Metadata Preset.

Would that help?

I'm using 2 different raw formats in the screen shot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines