Highlighted

LR Curve adjustment difficult on MacOS Sierra

New Here ,
Jul 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm running the latest CC with the MacOS Sierra Beta on a rMBP-13. I've noticed that adjusting curves is incredibly difficult. I can't make a minor adjustment to any point, it's  a massive jump requiring a lot of touchpad movement. Similarly, scrolling to adjust brush size is either very large or small.

Anybody else have this issue? !

Works for me now finally with LR 2015.10 and macOS 10.12.4. Thanks for fixing. It's been a long wait.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

LR Curve adjustment difficult on MacOS Sierra

New Here ,
Jul 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm running the latest CC with the MacOS Sierra Beta on a rMBP-13. I've noticed that adjusting curves is incredibly difficult. I can't make a minor adjustment to any point, it's  a massive jump requiring a lot of touchpad movement. Similarly, scrolling to adjust brush size is either very large or small.

Anybody else have this issue? !

Works for me now finally with LR 2015.10 and macOS 10.12.4. Thanks for fixing. It's been a long wait.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the tone curve fine adjustment, try holding down the Alt/Option key as you drag a curve point.

The brush size adjustment could more likely be a preference in the touch-pad setup, as it would for a mouse scroll wheel.

Regards. My System: Lr-Classic 9.4, Lightroom 3.4, Photoshop 2020 (21.2.1), Nikon DSLR, Windows-10.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue, even on version 6.7 and official release of MacOS Sierra...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here on my system (Sierra, latest official release). Tried to reinstall creative cloud, lightroom, drivers and so on. Still the same problem!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is an other thread active here, with the same theme.

Regards,
Abambo
Hard- and Software Engineer and Photographer

I'm not an Adobe employee. All advice constitutes my own opinion. Use at your risk! 🙂

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

show me pls.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is Lightroom compatible with macOS Sierra?[was: Sierra]

Regards,
Abambo
Hard- and Software Engineer and Photographer

I'm not an Adobe employee. All advice constitutes my own opinion. Use at your risk! 🙂

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue with curves now that I've upgraded to macOS Sierra. Anyone find a resolution yet?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

nope dont think so 😕

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines