• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR does not open layers in PS

New Here ,
Apr 10, 2021 Apr 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am running LR Classic 10.2 ( Build [202103041821-226a1211) and Photoshop 22.3.0 on Windows 10-64 bits and whatever number of layers I choose in LR and Open as Layers in PS, only two layers and one empty layers are opened. If I just Edit In Photoshow, all images are aopened (but of course not as layers!!!) When will annoying (not to say debilitating) bug will be fixed ??? Thanks and regards - Andre 

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Classic Forum by Moderator} 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 10, 2021 Apr 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@albasdad has posted in the appropriate bug-report thread in the official Adobe feedback forum, where Adobe wants all bug reports:

https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/camera-raw-and-dng/lightroom-classic-open-as-layers-in-... 

Please continue all discussion there, where Adobe is participating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 11, 2021 Apr 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After further investigation I have discovered that Open As Layers from LR to PS works from Grid View but does not from Develop View. So it seems to be Lightroom Classic bug. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 11, 2021 Apr 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please add that very helpful information to the bug report linked above. Adobe and others won't see it here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines