• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR edits not showing in Photoshop

New Here ,
Dec 19, 2020 Dec 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When choosing "Edit in Photoshop 2021" my image shows up in PS without my edits. I can't get the LR warning dialogue back ("Reset all warning dialogues" is ghosted). Everything is fully updated to latest versions. 

I realize this has been discussed previously, but I'm still clueless. Thanks for any tips!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If 'Reset all warning dialogs' is ghosted, then that simply means that there is nothing to reset, because you have already done that and haven't suppressed any warning dialogs since you did. Does the image really have no edits at all, or do you miss certain edits? Make a very obvious edit (like setting Exposure to +5) and check that.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah, you're right - some edits are showing up. It actually seems that the edits that are NOT showing up are the ones pasted from other images - does that make some kind of sense? Thanks a lot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No, that does not make sense. There is/was a problem where profiles did not come through, however. I'm not sure if that is supposed to be solved with the latest updates or still open. Do check the versions of Lightroom and Photoshop however.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines