Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR Export Actions won´t get saved anymore

New Here ,
May 03, 2020 May 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.

Since...maybe the latest update, everytime i want to export an image to the Hard Drive, i have to change all settings to my liking again.

Before, all settings in that case were saved even after a restart of LR. 

Does anyone experience the same? I didn´t read any topic about this. So this could be a problem at my side. But i tried a lot of things...no success.

I´ll post a screenshot. It´s in german, i hope you know what i mean. Thanks in advance!

Nic

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 03, 2020 May 03, 2020

A video tutorial for Exporting Images-

The instructions to Save [ADD] a Preset starts about  6.30 in the video.

Exporting Images - YouTube

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Create an Export preset

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try resetting your preference file. https://www.lightroomqueen.com/how-do-i-reset-lightrooms-preferences/

Save a copy first in case this doesn't help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A video tutorial for Exporting Images-

The instructions to Save [ADD] a Preset starts about  6.30 in the video.

Exporting Images - YouTube

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 05, 2020 May 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, that did it!

But the strange thing is...it just happens after an ex- and import to e.g. luminar. If i open LR without exporting before, everything works fine. Seems like an external tool overwrites my settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 05, 2020 May 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To follow up your question- Why are you using the Exporting & Importing dialogs for photos to/from Luminar?

You would find it so much simpler to use the 'Edit-In' command in Lightroom with Luminar as an Additional External Editor (plugin).

There is no possibility that Luminar would be overwriting Lightroom settings in an Export preset.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines