• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR imported every image.

New Here ,
Nov 09, 2020 Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

somehow it seems, LR imported every single image on my hard drive including screenshot ancient vacation pictures and web images.  I checked and it doesnt seem I have auto add on  how is this possible? and can I do anything about it other than delete cataloge

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 09, 2020 Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are using Lightroom, that's what it is supposed to do. If you are using Lightroom Classic, that should not happen. So which software are you using? Go to Help->System Info and tell us what the first 5 lines say.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 10, 2020 Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom classic version 9.3  [202005281810-476e492c]

License: Creative Cloud

Language  setting: en

Operating system: Windows 10 - Business Edititon

Version: 10.0.19041

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 10, 2020 Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't know why it did what it did. But you can go to the library module and highlight the folders that you don't want included and press the delete key. You will be given the option to delete from disk or to remove from Lightroom. It's probably going to be tedious, but if you don't want to start over with a new catalog it IS possible.

Screenshot 2020-11-10 123128.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines