• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR is suddenly huge on my display

Explorer ,
Feb 10, 2021 Feb 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I quit and restarted LR yesterday and it came back up on my Windows 10 laptop (with screen settings 1920x1080, 100%) with a screen that is grotesquely large (see below). I am running 9.4 Release, Build [202008061458-dbb2971e]..  I have not found a way to fix this.  I tried changing the font in Edit>Preferences to Small but with no visible effect. Reboot - no change.  Other apps are not affected, just LR.  What is going on and how do I fix this? 

Untitled-2.jpg 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Feb 10, 2021 Feb 10, 2021

Sorry, I WAS able to fix the problem by changing the font to Small.  I just omitted the step of restarting LR.  Sorry to bother you. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try updating to LrC 10.1.1.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry, I WAS able to fix the problem by changing the font to Small.  I just omitted the step of restarting LR.  Sorry to bother you. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines