• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR Library Midule Metadata

Contributor ,
Oct 29, 2020 Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ANothe rproblem...LI... I just noticed that the metadata in Library Module has lost my Canon 5D M3!  All images done with this camera are not searchable!  What is going on wit this half baked updat to PS and LR!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please provide a screenshot showing the Filter Bar Metadata dropdown selector as shown below with Catalog panel > All Photographs selected.

Filter bar.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you mean by Not Searchable?

None of your Canon 5D Mark III images are showing up in the Library module?

As above do you have a Filter Set that would Exclude them from being displayed?

I think you might.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After a couple re-boots I can see the 5DM3,  at least int his sort, I will have to go through and check other areas, although this is a globals on the  whole cat at this poitn, maybe it is now working.  This update has been very unreliable for me and from what I see others posting...can not trust anything right in PS or LR! 

Metadate Cameras.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your Filter is set to show only Civil War Battlefields Keyword images. What happens if you set the Keyword Filter to ALL and Camera to Canon 5D III? Do you see ALL of your Canon 5D III images.

So I suspect you had some other keyword, or some other Filter option, enabled that hide (Did Not Show) images from that Canon camera.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As I stated, it seems to be working at this moment.  When I filtered Civil War Battlefiels,  5DM3 was not there..I knew I had images with that camera... No matter what I choose to filter on...there was no 5DM#.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines