Highlighted

LR Login

New Here ,
Nov 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! When I open Light room on my Mac, the subscription page will not go away. I click restore, and it stays on the page and says "Connecting to App Store..." for hours. I already own Light room. How do I get this to go away?

Topics

How to, Performance, Problem or error, Sync, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

LR Login

New Here ,
Nov 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! When I open Light room on my Mac, the subscription page will not go away. I click restore, and it stays on the page and says "Connecting to App Store..." for hours. I already own Light room. How do I get this to go away?

Topics

How to, Performance, Problem or error, Sync, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
LEGEND ,
Nov 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version of Lightroom? Be exact.

Just another Adobe customer; My Sys; APP: LRC 9.3, PS 21.2; CMP: WIN WS 16GB OS 10 v1909 (18363), mid 2015 MBPr 15” 16GB MACOS 10.15.5; 4K EXT DSPY; CAM: Canon 5D Mk III, Fuji X-T3

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Connecting to App Store" suggests that you are using Lightroom on an iOS device. This is the Lightroom Classic forum which is different. Can you confirm which Lightroom and what device?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines