• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR Nikon Tethering Issue - was it resolved?

Explorer ,
Feb 11, 2020 Feb 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know that if with v9.2 the issue below has been resolved?

Known compatibility issues

Adobe has discovered the compatibility issues listed below with running Lightroom Classic 8.4.1 or later with macOS 10.15 (Catalina).

Tether does not detect Nikon cameras

Lightroom is not able to detect Nikon cameras when the camera is turned ON after invoking the Start Tether Capturecommand.

WORKAROUND

First, make sure the camera is turned ON. Then, select File > Tethered Capture > Start Tether Capture.

We are working with Nikon to correct this problem.

P. F. Infante

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 11, 2020 Feb 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has nothing to do with Adobe, has everything to do with Apple. Supposedly fixed MACOS 10.15.3

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 12, 2020 Feb 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed the Catalina update as well as the LR Classic, and I still can't tether. It may be time to jump to a new editing platform that is supporting it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 12, 2020 Feb 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What if you do what they say and have the camea on first - before you invoke tethering in LR?

P. F. Infante

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 01, 2020 May 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I have macOS Catalina 10.15.4 and lightroom version 3.2.1 and when I go to file I don't see an option for Tethered Capture > Start Tether Capture. Any idea why? Thank you very much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Hi! I have macOS Catalina 10.15.4 and lightroom version 3.2.1 and when I go to file I don't see an option for Tethered Capture > Start Tether Capture. Any idea why? Thank you very much!"

You are in the wrong forum. This is the Lightroom Classic forum, but your Lightroom is not Lightroom Classic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Why are you posting your problem in the Lightroom Ckassic community psge?

Try: https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom/bd-p/lightroom?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=unresolved

hmm, did  I just reply to the wrong member, or just a timeing thing,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines