Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR Plugin programming alligment of GUI objects question

Community Beginner ,
Feb 27, 2020 Feb 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I have a question regarding the horizontal and vertical allignment of several GUI objects in the export dialog.
At the moment I have three rows but it looks ugly because the objects are shifted in each line because of the different text length at the beginning of each line.

Unbenannt.JPG

I have tried tree colums and then tree rows in each column. But this does not work too. The allignment in horizontal direction is ok but the vertical alligment is broken because of the different hight of text, textbox and button.

In HTML I would use a table but this does not exist in LR LUA

Any ideas someone? Thnax for help

TOPICS
SDK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 27, 2020 Feb 27, 2020

Set the three static boxes' width to LrView.share('column1').  The column1 can be any word that you want, and it forces all the items with that parameter to have the same width.  Another group of boxes might have "column2" or whatever.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 27, 2020 Feb 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Set the three static boxes' width to LrView.share('column1').  The column1 can be any word that you want, and it forces all the items with that parameter to have the same width.  Another group of boxes might have "column2" or whatever.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 28, 2020 Feb 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello John

Thank you! LrView.share did the job.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines