• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR stopped downloading form the cloud.

Community Beginner ,
Jul 12, 2020 Jul 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since a few day's LR-C stopped downloading from the cloud. The pictures I made with the, Note 8 (andriod), LR-camera are synced to the cloud. And on the LT webapge I see them.

But in LR I see "downloading" But noting comes in the catalog/library.

There are some solutions on this site about sync problems. Like this one: https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic/lightroom-classic-stopped-syncing/m-p/11282076?page...

Deleting a certain sync map, deleting all off my cloud stuff. and logging out and in. 
I all tried that, but no luck!

Also tried an other catalog, an another PC with LR, no luck also.

Update 14-7. When I sync a collection in LR-C, it is synced with the cloud. I can see those photo's. So the issue is really 'just' the LR-C will not download my LR-Camera pictues..

Are there other solutions?

NB. the files in sync map are dated 11-2019. So what happend ather that month until now when files where synced?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jul 22, 2020 Jul 22, 2020

update: I resolved this by installing the previous version of Lr Mobile.
Lr Mobile 5.3.1 will sync to LrWeb, but on LrWeb the photos report a file size of 0 bytes. They are editable, and I can download them, but they will not download to LrClassic.

I removed 5.3.1 and installed 5.3
This resolved the issue. Sync functions as it should now. I will wait for the next LrMobile update to come through before I update LrMobile again.

I am using a Samsung Galaxy S8, and LrClassic is running on Win10

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Jul 20, 2020 Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having an almost identical problem. 
I take photos with the LR Mobile camera. LR Mobile uploads these just fine. LRClassic on my desktop refuses to download the new photos. 

This was working perfectly 3 days ago, and I have been relying on this sync system for at least a year. The photos I took yesterday will not download to my desktop on LR Classic. 

If I make changes to photos using LR Classic then they upload and sync just fine. Just no download.

When I start LR Classic I can see, using the Win10 Resource Monitor, that LRC is downloading a lot of data. This runs for about 2 mins and then stops.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 22, 2020 Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

update: I resolved this by installing the previous version of Lr Mobile.
Lr Mobile 5.3.1 will sync to LrWeb, but on LrWeb the photos report a file size of 0 bytes. They are editable, and I can download them, but they will not download to LrClassic.

I removed 5.3.1 and installed 5.3
This resolved the issue. Sync functions as it should now. I will wait for the next LrMobile update to come through before I update LrMobile again.

I am using a Samsung Galaxy S8, and LrClassic is running on Win10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 22, 2020 Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thnx, that did it !

I was on the point off reinstalling LR-C. But this was a lot easier  😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines