Highlighted

LR Stuck in very long loop

Community Beginner ,
Nov 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LR v9.0 (build 20191015439-b660523e) and have 3 times in the last few days been stuck in a long loop. The loop has lasted from 20 to 90 minutes. In all cases I have been some pretty simple tasks:

1) Going to a folder in library

2) Manipulate the photos:

2a) tag them

2b) delete ones I do not need

2c) add GPS coordinates in Map

2d) sometimes in develop mode do auto adjust in basic window

2e) sometimes crop

I have a i7 PC, SSD, 16 gig ram win10 (latest build) and gtx 1050 ti.My c drive (SSD) has 200 gig free and my d (data) mechanical drive has 1tb free.

I am confused as to why this is happening and what to do about it. I do not want to kill the program and chance losing my work and corrupting the catalog file.

Thanks!

Topics

Bug, Crash or freeze, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

LR Stuck in very long loop

Community Beginner ,
Nov 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LR v9.0 (build 20191015439-b660523e) and have 3 times in the last few days been stuck in a long loop. The loop has lasted from 20 to 90 minutes. In all cases I have been some pretty simple tasks:

1) Going to a folder in library

2) Manipulate the photos:

2a) tag them

2b) delete ones I do not need

2c) add GPS coordinates in Map

2d) sometimes in develop mode do auto adjust in basic window

2e) sometimes crop

I have a i7 PC, SSD, 16 gig ram win10 (latest build) and gtx 1050 ti.My c drive (SSD) has 200 gig free and my d (data) mechanical drive has 1tb free.

I am confused as to why this is happening and what to do about it. I do not want to kill the program and chance losing my work and corrupting the catalog file.

Thanks!

Topics

Bug, Crash or freeze, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Community Beginner ,
Nov 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated 466 photos with new GPS data and tags. It was going slow so I shutdown and it has been in the backing up catalog/checking integrity of catalog for over 60 minutes. It is in a loop and is stuck.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines