• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR support for Lumix S5 RAW files

Explorer ,
Oct 17, 2020 Oct 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was surprised that LRC 9.4 with ACR 12.4 can't read the .RW2 files from the new Lumix S5.

Any idea when this will be updated?

In the meantime I am using Exiftools to convert them as S1 files - but what an inconvenience!

Same deal with LR Mobile

Lumix S5, Atomos Ninja V

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 18, 2020 Oct 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe does never tell before they release.

However, they usually release a new version during MAX which is next week and I suspect support for this cmaera will be added in this version next week.

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 20, 2020 Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, I just saw the email from Adobe that the next version this week will suppport the S5.

Great timing.

Lumix S5, Atomos Ninja V

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 22, 2021 Feb 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But it doesn't does it? 

I just updated my lightroom and updated the firmware on the s5 and when I bring in the raw files to lightroom they are HUGELY under exposed, I have to brighten by about three stops and then the noise goes up accordingly.. cant use it for work like this! Any help anyone?? 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 22, 2021 Feb 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is really a different topic, and you'd be better off, get quicker and more relevant answers, if you start a new thread with a title relevant to your problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines