Highlighted

LR support for Lumix S5 RAW files

Community Beginner ,
Oct 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was surprised that LRC 9.4 with ACR 12.4 can't read the .RW2 files from the new Lumix S5.

Any idea when this will be updated?

In the meantime I am using Exiftools to convert them as S1 files - but what an inconvenience!

Same deal with LR Mobile

TOPICS
Bug, Feature request, Import and export, Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

LR support for Lumix S5 RAW files

Community Beginner ,
Oct 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was surprised that LRC 9.4 with ACR 12.4 can't read the .RW2 files from the new Lumix S5.

Any idea when this will be updated?

In the meantime I am using Exiftools to convert them as S1 files - but what an inconvenience!

Same deal with LR Mobile

TOPICS
Bug, Feature request, Import and export, Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 17, 2020 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe does never tell before they release.

However, they usually release a new version during MAX which is next week and I suspect support for this cmaera will be added in this version next week.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 18, 2020 1
jmm0202 LATEST
Community Beginner ,
11 hours ago

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, I just saw the email from Adobe that the next version this week will suppport the S5.

Great timing.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
11 hours ago 0