Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR Synced Collections Taking a long time to show up online

Community Beginner ,
Jun 21, 2021 Jun 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All! 

I create collections and sync them to show customers the work. Normally, I finish my edits, put them in a synced collection and in a minute or two I can view it online and make some final tweaks before sending the customer a link.

Recently, I've found that online albums are taking way longer to show up. I've had to wait overnight for the last couple. I was hoping someone had a fix for me!

I'm using LR Classic 10.3 on Windows 10. Everything is up to date. Come to think of it, this problem coud have appeared after the last update to LRCC.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 06, 2021 Aug 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're sorry that sync is taking time to show up on cloud. How many images are you adding to the collection at a one go? Are you seeing this issue after the recent update of Lightroom Classic? Also, you add any images from cloud to Lightroom Classic does it taking time as well to show up in the collections?

Have you made any changes on your machine or to the network since then you seeing this issue?

Thanks,

Mohit 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 06, 2021 Aug 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Mohit, thanks for responding!

1. How many images are you adding to the collection at a one go?

The last time I tried, it was adding 10 images to an existing shared album/collection that already contained 100 images. So the previous images were already sync'd.

2. Are you seeing this issue after the recent update of Lightroom Classic?

I originally posted on June 21, 2021. It's been a while so I'm not sure. I can say that the issue started abruptly.

3. Also, you add any images from cloud to Lightroom Classic does it taking time as well to show up in the collections?

I'm not totally sure what this question means. I use (or used to use) LR Classic for my photo business. I would create and share a collection to show customers the edited photos. Usually the sync would take a few minutes. Then, it started taking a few days. So the workflow is: Import to LR Classic>composite in PS>Share finished images to a collection/album online.

4. Have you made any changes on your machine or to the network since then you seeing this issue?

No. Other than security patches for the OS and Adobe updates, no configuration changes at all.

I've had to stop using albums to share images with customers at this point. The time it takes to sync an album makes it really difficult to use.

-Brett

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines