Highlighted

LR Tech Support : US Based Technician Please

New Here ,
May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently spent 5 hours on a LR Classic issue with Tech Support from India.  I appreciated his efforts and though he spoke english I could not understand much of what he was saying.  I would like a tip on how to assure myself of getting IT Tech support from a US Based technician.  Is the key to call at a certain time of day or maybe a phone number that would help me narrow my search for assistance. I hope I can get a quick answer on this as I am in desperate need of getting my Files Back in order to resume my work.   

Thank you.

Mark D.

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

LR Tech Support : US Based Technician Please

New Here ,
May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently spent 5 hours on a LR Classic issue with Tech Support from India.  I appreciated his efforts and though he spoke english I could not understand much of what he was saying.  I would like a tip on how to assure myself of getting IT Tech support from a US Based technician.  Is the key to call at a certain time of day or maybe a phone number that would help me narrow my search for assistance. I hope I can get a quick answer on this as I am in desperate need of getting my Files Back in order to resume my work.   

Thank you.

Mark D.

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
LEGEND ,
May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are not Adobe in this forum, we are other Lightroom users. We cannot provide official Adobe tech support, nor can we point you to US based technicians, and you really need to contact Adobe again for this.

ALthough, we have many experienced users in this forum who may be able to solve your problem, its totally up to you if you want to pursue this through Adobe or through us.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
JimHess LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you want to fully describe your problem, and tell us which program (exact version) you are using, the users here can try to walk you through resolving your issue. If you want to talk with Adobe that is another problem that we cannot help you with. This is a user to user forum. We cannot put you in touch with official Adobe support.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines