• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR to PS says need updated ACR & it's the latest version

Participant ,
Jun 19, 2021 Jun 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated both LR Classic & PS a few days ago to the latest versions. Adobe Camera Raw automatically updated as well. In LR Classic, when I choose "Edit in> Photoshop," a window pops up saying that "This version of Lightroom may require the Photoshop Camera Raw plug-in version 13.3 for full compaitibilty", then asks what I want to do (Render using LR or Open anyway). I checked and ACR 13.3 is installed and works when I open a raw file directly into PS. What's up with this and which option should I choose?

I'm on an iMac 2017, running Mojave (10.14.6). PS is version 22.4.2, and LR Classic is 10.3 (LR's opening pane shows ACR as 13.3).

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was having issues with my colors (Canon eos R5) when I rendered images from Lr to Ps. With this update I also recieved the warning pop up and decided Render using Lr and to my surprise colors stayed accurate. Unfortunatly after a few days the warning pop up went away and my color issues returned. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had chosen both and niether one seemed different from the original. I just did an experiment and chose to Edit in PS as a Smart Object and the dialog box did not appear, but if I chosse to edit in PS, I get the box. Weird & a pain the butt.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well I'm happy it worked for you. I'm still trying to figure it out. I actually prefered the pop up because it was allowing me to use the camera profile colors. I'm yrying to get the pop up back now. (palms sweaty)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines