Highlighted

LR tutorial and adding a photo

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am new to LR and have downloaded and installed both LR Classic and LR CC. I am following the introductory video tutorials, and to add a photo the video says to click on the + sign at the top left corner of the LR Window. I don't have a + sign at the top left of the LR window in either Classic or CC. The video also shows a garbage can just under the + sign. I don't see that either. Can anyone help me?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

LR tutorial and adding a photo

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am new to LR and have downloaded and installed both LR Classic and LR CC. I am following the introductory video tutorials, and to add a photo the video says to click on the + sign at the top left corner of the LR Window. I don't have a + sign at the top left of the LR window in either Classic or CC. The video also shows a garbage can just under the + sign. I don't see that either. Can anyone help me?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 27, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sheila,

Can you please show us the link you are using? One possiblity is that the content in the link is outdated but I'd need to see it just to be sure.

Thanks!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 27, 2020 0
WobertC LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My first suggestion- Make a decision to use Lightroom-Classic OR Lightroom. NOT both! (at least until you have more experience)

There is only a limited link (by some syncing) between the two very different versions.

If you like your photos stored in your computer then it is Lightroom-CLASSIC.

! Lightroom Classic 20Gb or Lightroom 1Tb - COMPARE

Which Lightroom version am I using? | The Lightroom Queen

There is no [+] to Import in Lr-Classic (local folders)! That is a Lightroom (Cloud based) method.

A great start is the free eBooks from the Lightroom Queen-

https://www.lightroomqueen.com/

Regards. My System: Lr-Classic 9.4, Lightroom 3.4, Photoshop 2020 (21.2.1), Nikon DSLR, Windows-10.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 27, 2020 1