LR will not re-publish “Modified Photos to Re-Publish“ in Publish Services-SmugMug.?

New Here ,
Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a new issue, since Catalina upgraded to version 10.15.7, LR 9.4 Release Camera Raw 12.4

When I hit the Publish button to update, the progress bar activates, but the x at the end of the bar turns red, and nothing happens. This is the first time this has happened, and I am wondering if it is due to a system bug. I have tried rebooting etc to no avail. Thoughts appreciated. Thanks. Adrian

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

LR will not re-publish “Modified Photos to Re-Publish“ in Publish Services-SmugMug.?

New Here ,
Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a new issue, since Catalina upgraded to version 10.15.7, LR 9.4 Release Camera Raw 12.4

When I hit the Publish button to update, the progress bar activates, but the x at the end of the bar turns red, and nothing happens. This is the first time this has happened, and I am wondering if it is due to a system bug. I have tried rebooting etc to no avail. Thoughts appreciated. Thanks. Adrian

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 21, 2020 0
GoldingD LATEST
LEGEND ,
Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Double check your Smugmug Plugin for updates

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 21, 2020 0