LR10 - double click in Developer Module to select photo

Explorer ,
Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

After upgrading to LR10, I now have to double click on a photo in the film stripe to change photo...

Who came up with this idea, and is it possible to change it, as ever after 5 minutes it's driving my crazy.

Cheers,

Csasper

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

1 Correct Answer

LEGEND , Oct 21, 2020
dj_paige LEGEND , Oct 21, 2020
It doesn't happen on my LrC 10.0. I single click in the film strip and the photo is selected. One possible attempt to fix the problem is to reset your preference file. https://www.lightroomqueen.com/how-do-i-reset-lightrooms-preferences/

Translate

Translate
Jump to answer Jump to answer
LEGEND ,
Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It doesn't happen on my LrC 10.0. I single click in the film strip and the photo is selected. One possible attempt to fix the problem is to reset your preference file. https://www.lightroomqueen.com/how-do-i-reset-lightrooms-preferences/

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What OS? Not happening on my Windows 10 computer. Please provide as much info about your system as possible.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, resetting the presets solve the problem.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm getting the same thing after upgrading to LrC 10.0 on my Windows 10 machine.  I reset my preferences per the lightroomqueen link previously posted and it not fix anything.  Any other ideas?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines