Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR10 - double click in Developer Module to select photo

Explorer ,
Oct 21, 2020 Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

After upgrading to LR10, I now have to double click on a photo in the film stripe to change photo...

Who came up with this idea, and is it possible to change it, as ever after 5 minutes it's driving my crazy.

Cheers,

Csasper

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 21, 2020 Oct 21, 2020

It doesn't happen on my LrC 10.0. I single click in the film strip and the photo is selected. One possible attempt to fix the problem is to reset your preference file. https://www.lightroomqueen.com/how-do-i-reset-lightrooms-preferences/

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It doesn't happen on my LrC 10.0. I single click in the film strip and the photo is selected. One possible attempt to fix the problem is to reset your preference file. https://www.lightroomqueen.com/how-do-i-reset-lightrooms-preferences/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What OS? Not happening on my Windows 10 computer. Please provide as much info about your system as possible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, resetting the presets solve the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm getting the same thing after upgrading to LrC 10.0 on my Windows 10 machine.  I reset my preferences per the lightroomqueen link previously posted and it not fix anything.  Any other ideas?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines