• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR6 crashes after deleting rejected photos

New Here ,
Feb 13, 2021 Feb 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently LR6 has started having problems handling the deletion of rejected photos. 

My workflow is to import all my photos, set a filter on unflagged photos and go through them using Pick and Reject.  I then use ctrl-backspace to remove the rejected images and I select 'Delete from disk'.

Over the past couple of months, when there are more than a few rejected photos to delete, Lightroom does the job but then crashes to desktop.  I have exported half of my catalogue to a new one, but the problem persists so it doesn't seem to be catalogue size related.

Is anybody having the same problem?  I am on version 6.14, on a Windows 10 machine.

Thanks

Ian

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Classic Forum by Moderator} 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, forgot to say, I do not have any plugins.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has been reported many times in this forum. I do not know what the solution is (or even if there is a solution), but you should search the forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did search the forum, but all of the responses seemed to relate to
plugins and I have none installed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks. Some interesting information in there, though I haven't spotted this particular issue yet. I'll keep reading.

Thanks for your help. 

Ian 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines