• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR9.3 Spot Healing Brush Weird Results

New Here ,
Jun 24, 2020 Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2020-06-24 at 8.36.44 pm.pngScreen Shot 2020-06-24 at 8.37.08 pm.png

What has happened to the Spot Healing Brush in the latest version of LR.  Here Iam trying to remove a black corner roof tile from the edge of the frame.  The size completely covers it. I have tried both Clone & Heal and I cannot remove it.  Is there some other setting somewhere that affects how it works.  Because I cannot remember ever having trouble with this tool before.

Please help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have Feather set to 75. Try using a lower Feather setting. If that doesn't help check to see if the image is cropped. If so uncrop the image, remove the roof tile, and then reapply the crop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Todd,

Thanks for sharing.  I have tried different feathering with both cloning and healing.  Pretty much same results.  The image is uncropped.  Notice in the images that the parts its fixing look inversed.  So still not working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 25, 2020 Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apparently this issue was introduced in LR 9.3. I suggest adding your 'Me To' vote and 'Follow' along with any comments you'd like to offer at the below Photoshop Family forum post. I just tested LR Classic 5.7.1. 8.2, and 9.2 and the issue is NOT present on those versions. I'll add this comment as well.

https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/spot-removal-bug

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 25, 2020 Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I agree the tool is behaving differently in this latest release. Not necessarily an improvement : (

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines