LRC 10.0 Woes - Clone Tool distorts masks and more.

Community Beginner ,
Nov 02, 2020 Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A new update = new problems. Seems like this goes hand in hand and it's very frustrating. 

Essentially after the latest update (10.0), the clone stamp now causes issues with existing masks i.e. it moves them around, creates gaps/erased areas etc. Anyone else experiencing this?

Finally the most disconcerting thing that happned was after spending 30 minutes on an edit then returning to it, I come to see that all of my changes are erased/reset and, no, it's not shown in the history panel. It's as if I never even touched the photo. This is now the second adobe app (Premiere being the other one) that has completely erased something I've worked on without so much as even a HINT of it ever being touched (other than, you know, the EXPORTED FILE). 

Oh, and the program is still laggy.

PC, AMD 3900X

64GB Ram

1070ti

Working off of M.2 SSD internal drive. 

TOPICS
Bug, Performance, Problem or error, Windows

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 03, 2020 Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Was just coming to report this, too. But on a mac. 

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 03, 2020 Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow, that's really bizarre. I recommend reporting this as a bug in the Lightroom Classic feedback forum:

https://feedback.photoshop.com/topics/lightroom-classic/5f5f2093785c1f1e6cc40872

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines