• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LrC 10 is great except for profile browser

Explorer ,
Oct 20, 2020 Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On the upside, the program feels a lot more responsive than it has in recent memory. Only gripe is the profile browser seems to take a while to open, close, and adjust the intensity of the profile itself. If this could be marked to be addressed in the future that would be great.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

LEGEND , Oct 20, 2020 Oct 20, 2020

By profile bbrowser, are you referring to selecting a profile over on the right top of Basic Panel (well 2nd line)?

Mine is working fine.

Image 1.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND , Oct 20, 2020 Oct 20, 2020

The profile browser hasn't changed at all on my Windows 10 computer. It works as expected, same as it did in LrC 9.4.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By profile bbrowser, are you referring to selecting a profile over on the right top of Basic Panel (well 2nd line)?

Mine is working fine.

Image 1.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The profile browser hasn't changed at all on my Windows 10 computer. It works as expected, same as it did in LrC 9.4.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 21, 2020 Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As the other 2 replies the Profile browser on my Win 10 system Pops Open and Closed just like it always has whether it is in List, Grid or Large view settings.

So this is something Specific to your system. First thing to try is to Disable the GPU option on the Performance Tab of the LrC Preferences.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines