LRc 10 not recognizing NEFF off SD Card

New Here ,
Mar 01, 2021 Mar 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have two Macs I use to run my LRC/PS One an Imac 2017 with intel, and one a MacbookAir 2019 with Intel, Both are running the most up to date version of lightroomClassic and PS, interestingly the iMAC isn't recognizing the files, stating non supported or corrupted when attemping to import NEF raw from my Nikon d850. The Macbook Air has no issues at all. I performed an uninstall and used the Adobe Clean up before reinstalling both LRClassic and PS from my creative cloud, but still it isn't recognizing the files. Anyone with insight about how two units running the same software and same operating system (BigSur) are having different cababilities? And more importantly, how do I get the iMAC 

TOPICS
Import and export, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

COrrection, CATALINA on both units, not Big Sur (too many california cities to remember)

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

... stating non supported or corrupted ...

The file is corrupted and can't be used. The problem is almost always a hardware malfunction somewhere, maybe the card has gone bad.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's not the card. The card works flawlessly with images pulled onto my Macbook Air. This has something to do with the iMac vs the Macbook Air, it's been two different cards, each working as expected on the macbook air, and not recognized by the iMac (Again, same software versions of Catalina, and Adobe suite on both machines)

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's not the card. The card works flawlessly with images pulled onto my Macbook Air. This has something to do with the iMac vs the Macbook Air, it's been two different cards, each working as expected on the macbook air, and not recognized by the iMac (Again, same software versions of Catalina, and Adobe suite on both machines)

By @Atoms_SanFrancisco

It could still be the card, it could be the card reader or any other piece of hardware that is involved in reading the file.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines