• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LRC 10 randomly shifting WB to green

New Here ,
Nov 21, 2020 Nov 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LRC 10 has just begun to shift WB on random frames to extreme green. When I open the image in DEVELOP the WB sliders are all the way to the left. Oddly, I switch from AS SHOT to AUTO and the image is fine.

iMac 27" late 2015 running Catalina 10.15.7

Images from Nikon Z6 (NEF)

IMG_3973.jpeg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First thing to do is turn off the GPU option in the LrC Preferences on the Performanace Tab and then TEST.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Just Shoot Me... but I turned off GPU option, then shut down and reopened LR. Verified GPU option still OFF...

Problem still exists.

So odd. I have worked with these files on and off for the last year...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you load that image in the Develop module (is it still Green?) and then look at the History of the edits done to it. Then make a Virtual Copy of it and then Rest the settinigs on the VC.  Then Take a Screen Shot of what is on your screen and Not a Picture of your screen taken with a camera.

Post that screen shot in a reply

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are onto something! The when I create the VC and RESET it it stays accurate. Do I need to rebuild my previews or something along those lines?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure why but the Temp and Tint are both set to there lowest setting even with As Shot selected.

And in the history of the original image it says "From Lr Mobile". Are these shots you took with your phone and or somehow loaded on a phone or pad and imported into the Lr Mobile app?

Just go to each image that shows this and Reset the Settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

They were all shot on the Nikon, but later synced with LR Mobile. I suspect that is where the issues began.

Since I am only using it for database purposes, I may just delete the shoot and re-import fresh, raw files.

Thank you for your help!

One more thing... can you delete the last grid shot for me? I would appreciate it.

Best,

Jimmy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines