• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LrC 4K Video Sync CC

New Here ,
Oct 12, 2020 Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LrC is not successfully downloading 4K videos from CC sync. I see 4K videos listed in the Sync Activity panel, but the syncing does not ever complete. At the same time, I see that LR is syncing 4K videos successfully.

The videos were created on an iPhone with CC syncing for other files working properly.

I am running the latest versions of LrC and LR on my Mac's. LrC is running on a Mac Mini at OS 10.15.6. LR is running on a MacBook Pro at OS 10.13.6. Is this a known issue?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As far as I am aware it's not possible to sync video files to the Adobe Creative Cloud,

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Denis,

Thank you for your reply, but it is not correct to say CC does not sync video files. I am seeing HD video file sync from my iPhone to both LrC and LR. I am seeing 4K video sync to LR. I am NOT seeing 4K video sync to LrC. I see those files hung up in the sync activity forever.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines