• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LRC 9.3 export doesn't add to catalog

New Here ,
Jul 02, 2020 Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I upgraded to LRC 9.3.  When I export files it doesn't add them to the catalog, even though I selected the "add to catalog" checkbox.  It also doesn't consistently allow me to select "synchronize folder" when I right-click on a folder. 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 03, 2020 Jul 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"When I export files it doesn't add them to the catalog, even though I selected the "add to catalog" checkbox."

Are you sure? Did you sort the photos capture time? The original and exported photo should appear together with this sorting.

"It also doesn't consistently allow me to select "synchronize folder" when I right-click on a folder."

It doesn't allow you to do this? What happens? Explain in detail. If there is an error message, please quote the exact complete unedited word-for-word error message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 03, 2020 Jul 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you have selected in the Library module Catalog section and or are you in a Collection?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 04, 2020 Jul 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Check that you have not stacked them.

Check that you current file sort does not place them near the originals if in same folder

Where were you exporting them to? Was that folder already shown in the folders panel before exporting.

Are you looking for them in a folder? In All Photos? or in a collection?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines