• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LrC 9.4 stops/crashes on macbbookpro while generating pano

New Here ,
Sep 22, 2020 Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having a really hard time. I have only been ableto do this once and I'm not sure why it won't work again but any time I try to generate a panorama using LrC 9.4, it just stops and hangs at about the 1/2 way point. I can still do other things in the background which makes me think it's not the computer but how the application is functioning. Anyone else have issues like this? How do I use this feature without crashing the app every single time?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're sorry for the freeze issue while creating a panorama. Could you please turn off the Graphics Processor from the Lightroom Classic preferences > Performance tab > restart Lightroom and check if that helps.

Also, submit the crash logs to Adobe along with your email address? It will help us to find the root cause of the crash. Here's the article for the instructions: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/photoshop/kb/submit-crash-reports.html

Are you seeing this problem after the recent update of Lightroom Classic 9.4?

Thanks,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It appears Graphics Processing was already turned off when I went into those settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also try resetting preferences if LR crashes: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/help/setting-preferences-lightroom.html

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven't changed any of the preferences since I downloaded so I'm not sure this would do much. I did try to ignore the "auto crop" function and suddenly I can save again! Maybe there is something with the crop function in that feature that is broken? I can crop after the fact just fine so I don't mind going without.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

JK. It only worked the one time...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So I think I've narrowed down the issue (a little). I have no problem merging down 16 or less photos if the application has not done another compression in the time it's been open. But I have to shut down between each time otherwise it won't work. It also doesn't work if I have more than 16 photos (20-26 for example), which is a pretty big bummer 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines