• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LRC BOOK MODULE -

New Here ,
Nov 21, 2020 Nov 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please can someone  give me a short cut to quickly re edit an image that  is in the book already?  How do you  instantly  switch to the Develop  Module to  add more edits.  I'd also like to be able to switch back to the library module so that I can swap the image out for a similar photo.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Switching Modules is done with keyboard shortcuts, Letters. g to go to Grid View, e to go to the Loupe view, d to go to Develop.

Or use Ctrl + Alt + numbers 1 > 7.

2020-11-21 11_33_01-LrC V10 Catalog - Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic - Develop.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 22, 2020 Nov 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wish that were working for me.  When  in the  Book Module with  an image highlighted, pressing D does not take you to that photo in the Develop Module.  The error message 'no photo selected' comes up.  Please can you check this in 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, certain and just checked. Make sure you are selecting the photo rather than the page. You can be sure the photo is selected if you look in the filmstrip where you'll see that its thumbnail becomes more highlighted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks so much 'D'  now seems to be taking me directly into the Develop Module.  Do you happen to know if there's  a short cut to get the an image up within folders from the Book Module.  This would  assist if one needed to ring in another image.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Select the image and hit D for Develop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pressing G or  D when in the  Book Module is simply not working.  Is this is shortcoming of LR or am I doing something wrong?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As I said, ensure that a photo is selected - confirm this by looking in the filmstrip.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I press G should this bring the image up in the folder within the Library Module?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"If I press G should this bring the image up in the folder within the Library Module?"

It Depends!.

1) If you have created a "Saved Book Collection" -[G] shows you a Grid View of the Saved Book Collection.

2) If you have NOT yet created a "Saved Book Collection" (which you should!) -[G] shows you a Grid View of the Folder where the photo is located. (A problem that can occur here is- when you return to the Book Module (top Module Menu)- you will find many other photos added to the Filmstrip in the Book module.)

Hints: 

ALWAYS create a "Saved Book Collection"

ALWAYS re-open and edit a Book (& add more photos) from the "Saved Book Collection".

This 'Special' type of Collection contains the photos you use in the book, and automatically records all the editing you do to this 'Saved' Book.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 21, 2023 Oct 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In The Book Module how do I make all page numbers a  uniform size.  In my current book the number size  is not  consistent. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 21, 2023 Oct 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What works for me is to select (highlight) the number in one of the page-number cells-

2023-10-22 13_38_37-Roberts Catalog-v13 - Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic - Book.jpg

Then adjust 'Size' in the Type Panel-

2023-10-22 13_38_53-Roberts Catalog-v13 - Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic - Book.jpg

Otherwise try toggling Page numbers off then on, then readjust size.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines