• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LRC Catalog Crashes

New Here ,
Jan 30, 2021 Jan 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a mac user running Catalina as my operating system. I have all of my photography work flow on an external drive which also includes my catalogue. The drive is properly seated and recognized by my computer, but LRC tells me that my drive has been improperly ejected and then LRC needs to check the integrity of my catalogue and reinstall. Why is this happening? Thank you?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 30, 2021 Jan 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Penny,

Good information, I have a couple of questions though:

What kind of external drive are you using? I'm focusing on two different kinds: one that draws it's power from the USB cable and the other that requires a separate power source.

As far as the integrity of your catalog, this is becuase if your catalog was cut off from the images by a sudden ejection of the drive, that "could" cause issues with your catalog and you WANT LRC to check that integrety before proceeding. 

Oh, one other question are you getting messages from LRC, OR your Mac saying that the drive has unexpectedly ejected, OR both?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines