Highlighted

LRC collection not syncing

New Here ,
Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have synced collections in the past, however I do not see sync as an option in my current catalog.  The box besides the collection that I normally click to sync is greyed out.  Please advis

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by WobertC | Adobe Community Professional

I read your words- "in my current catalog" and wonder if you have multiple Catalogs!

You can only 'Sync' from ONE specific catalog in Lightroom-Classic.

If you [start syncing] (from the Cloud icon) in your current catalog, that differs from a previous synced catalog, then Lr would, or should, ask if you want to change the catalog you sync. If you answer 'yes' then this is now the (one and only) Catalog that syncs and allows Collections to be marked to sync.

TOPICS
Problem or error, Sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

LRC collection not syncing

New Here ,
Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have synced collections in the past, however I do not see sync as an option in my current catalog.  The box besides the collection that I normally click to sync is greyed out.  Please advis

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by WobertC | Adobe Community Professional

I read your words- "in my current catalog" and wonder if you have multiple Catalogs!

If you [start syncing] (from the Cloud icon) in your current catalog, that differs from a previous synced catalog, then Lr would, or should, ask if you want to change the catalog you sync. If you answer 'yes' then this is now the (one and only) Catalog that syncs and allows Collections to be marked to sync.

TOPICS
Problem or error, Sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 11, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Regards. My System: Lr-Classic 10.0, Photoshop 22.0.1, Lightroom 4.0, Windows-10 Nikon DSLR.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 11, 2020 0