• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LrC continues to crash - and takes down Windows 10 when it does

Community Beginner ,
Aug 31, 2020 Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The last three times (in the last 2 days) I've used LrC 9.4 it has crashed while working in the develop module.  Win 10 has crashed 4 other times in the past week - again while using LrC. Twice while doing custom/freehand crops of an image - the other time while using the transform function.

This is not new LrC 9.3 was also crashing but not as frequently.  These system crashes only occur when using LrC (well it used to crash in Pr but hasn't for a while).  I'm up on system maint - no thermal issues and my drivers are up to date.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 31, 2020 Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 02, 2020 Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Actually I went through the event viewer before I posted.  If the crashes were occuring outside of LrC I would agree about HW cause. I did go direct to AMD and updated my mb device drivers - bypassing the MB vendors (ASRock) drivers.  I have used LrC twice since without a crash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines