• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LRc doesn't open the catalogue

New Here ,
May 19, 2021 May 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I create a new catalog and it went well. Tonight I tried to open an older one that I had on my drive. But I cannot open LRc anymore. It says "opening of the catalog xyz" and nothing happens. I try to uninstall LRc, doesn't work. I try to switch catalog before opening LRc, doesn't work. I try to delete .lock file. 

I get that I am currently trying to open a catalogue on an external drive and it wasn't a good idea. I get it but now I cannot switch catalog since I cannot open LR anymore. Any ideas? Thks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 19, 2021 May 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By the way, I don't mind loosing my catalogs. I only want to keep my settings. I can easily create a new one. I'd just liked to open LR.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 20, 2021 May 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/lightroom-doesnt-start.html

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/lightroom-not-launching-after-splash-screen.html

Also:

I get that I am currently trying to open a catalogue on an external drive and it wasn't a good idea. 

Should not be a problem at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines