• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LRC Not working with Catalina 10.15.7

Community Beginner ,
Oct 27, 2020 Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have recently updated LRC and my Mac to the catalina 10.15.7 and since then I can't import anymore. When I plug in the memory card from my Camera directly to my computer, I get a pop up that says, Sync paused followed by a message that says the files appear to be unsupported or damaged. This has never been an issue before. I even bought two brand new memory cards that are formated and I am still getting these messages. If by chance it does work, it can take up to 20 minutes just to upload 60-80 raw file photos. My pivacy settings allow for removable volumes. Has anyone else had this issue?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you, outside of LrC, copy the photos onto a hard drive, then in LrC import them via ADD?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It doesn't seem to work. I tried opening straight from the Memory card on the desktop and using image cature and neither will work. I can preview some of the photos but the others arent in preview. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Slow importing, and damaged files message could be a hardware malfunction. Bad card reader or cable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since you updated the Mac OS:

Use the OS "security and privacy" program to give LrC all the available permissions.

Using Mac Finder, verify that your account still has READ and WRITE privs to the destinaiton drive, destinaiton folder, and the parent folder of that one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 28, 2020 Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yep, I have done that. I just oredered a usb memory card adapter, I think it may just be the sd slot in my computer that is messed up. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

These are RAW?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines