• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LrC - PS

New Here ,
Mar 18, 2021 Mar 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm new in LrC en PS. I moved a foto from LrC to PS to edit it. I saved the foto but cannot find it back in Lrc. What's the problem?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I moved a foto from LrC to PS to edit it.

If you used Edit in Photoshop, the file should return to Lightroom after saving in PS.

It could be that the Sort order in the toolbar at the bottom of the screen is set to Added order, in which case the image will be at the end of the Library.

Set Sort order to File name, and the image should appear next to the original.

If you can't see the toolbar, press T.

LR-sort-order.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Per. Didn't work. Before savin in PS the system ask me if I would save in the cloud or on my PC. I tried both, and can't find back the saved foto in LrC...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

In theory, it should ask you that only if you choose "save as...", so make sure you select "save" (Ctrl/Cmd + S). Also, Lightroom should stay open while you edit in Ps, otherwise it won't be imported again.

Hope that helps,

Michael

Michael Niessen - Photographer, photo-editor, educator

Photo-editing (Ps/Lr/LrC) and photography workshops & one-on-one training (off- and online)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 06, 2021 Apr 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Michael,

In PS, I cannot do a "SAVE"... it always sends me to "SAVE AS"...

The result is that the edited file, which is saved as a PSD, is not automatically imported in LrC...

I noticed that when I'm working my raw files in LrC, and I select to "Edit in PS", it opens the raw file in PS instead of making a copy and making it a PSD.... Note that my raw files are stored on a Synology NAS.

When I store the raw files locally on my MAC, everything works as expected...Any suggestion from your side would be appreciated !!!Jean-Marie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines