• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LRC Rendering Blurry Images

Explorer ,
Aug 13, 2020 Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone else having issues with LRC rendering blurry images since the update? I know I haven't suddenly forgot how to edit. Start with a tack sharp Canon RAW image and display side by side before and after and after is blurry even before I start to edit. Then follow my workflow as I have for the last 11 years and export as jpeg and still degraded and blurry. What is up?

[Moved from Using the Community (which is about the forums) to a better forum... Mod]
[To find a forum for your program please start at https://community.adobe.com/]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Give us some useful information, like the size in pixels of the (cropped) original photo. What camera? Show us screen captures.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using a 5dMKiii, images look good after edit, then export in jpeg 980 long edge @72ppi and blurry when viewed everywhere. Resolution shouldnt matter for screen but did try 150ppi and still blurry. Where am I going wrong?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The PPI setting is moot, its the number of pixels that count FWIW. 

Do you have output sharpening applied for screen? 

Yes, we need to see the original in Develop (ideally at 1:1) and the results to know. 

You are viewing the exported images that look blurry in what application? 

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are they looking blurry in LrC or on a web page, or in some other application?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In LrC, does the RAW photo you are working on look blurry at some point while in the Develop Midule. Or us this the JPEG after export?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have a photo at 980 pixels on the long edge and you display it full screen, it should look blurry.

You were asked to show us a screen capture, please do that. Please SHOW us what you see. Please show us the ENTIRE screen you are looking at when you see blurry.

Also your original message said the image looked blurry before you do any editing, but now you are talking about blurry exports. Please clarify this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Alrighty, New desktop computer and monitor nvidia card, studio driver. CC installed and settings, preferences did not transfer to new computer automatically. This was the first time I edited on the new computer. After playing with preferences to match my laptop settings it seems to have resolved itself. IDK maybe AI took a while to catch up. After editing a RAW image it was degraded and blurry everywhere LR web, insta, FB, Email. just couldnt figure out what was going on but seems to have resolved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines