• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LRC stalling on Mobile downloads from android phone

Explorer ,
Sep 19, 2020 Sep 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I got my Pixel 3 some 6 months ago, downloads were fine.  Now they have almost stopped.  I managed to download 2 of 15 recent photos but the last 13 are stuck.  I cleared the cache on the phone as well as rebuilding sync data.

I tried to  attach a diagnostic report but kept getting an unsupported format message.

I'm stuck.  Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try deleting the "CatalogName Sync.lrdata" folder found in the same main folder as your working catalog file.

You do that with LrC closed of course.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where is this folder found on a Windows computer.  Sorry--at 79 I'm coming from behind....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is found in the same folder as the Catalog file. Do you know where the LrC catalog file is stored?

Google "Default location of the LrC catalog file".

Do a search on your hard drive for either .lrcat or .lrdata.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 20, 2020 Sep 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I deleted the folder but it has not seemed to help.

According to Victoria Bampton in her newsletter yesterday, Adobe is aware of the issue and is working on it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 21, 2020 Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I installed the latest LrC update yesterday and the previously undownloaded pics from my Pixel downloaded fine.

Way to go Adobe!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines