• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LrC Sync with LR Mobile repeatedly broken

New Here ,
Sep 24, 2020 Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe there's no point in posting this, because I see tons of messages in the forums about LrC and LR mobile not syncing correctly. However, literally every day this week I've imported photos on my iPad, synced them to my computer and then my computer is stuck in the "Syncing" stage literally forever. I can see that no network traffic is being sent/received and it stays this way forever (unless I intervene).

I can sort of fix it by clicking the "rebuild sync data" in the settings pane, but that only fixes it until the next time I add a photo. Sometimes it says it is uploading, sometimes it says it is rebuilding smart previews, but the end result is that it never finishes syncing and literally nothing is being transferred.

Sync has been unreliable since day 1, but it doesn't appear to be getting any better and its's REALLY REALLY FRUSTRATING 2 years later to have sync suck so bad when I'm paying every month for this. What gives??!!

Rebuilding the sync data is a heavy hammer that I'm willing to sometimes do, but I shouldn't have to do it every single day that I add a new photo to my catalog.

My expectations are pretty meager: copy files from camera to iPad. Do a little editing. Open up computer, computer downloads all the images and allows further editing with syncs sent back to the cloud. Why doesn't this *just work*?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 29, 2020 Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This seems to come up more with the Apple i system of devices then any Android device.

I have no problem syncing the Few images I do that with whether they are take with my phone and imported into Lr Mobile or my Real Camera and imported into LrC and then placed in a collection that is synced.

See if what I posted in another conversation help you solve the problem you are having.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic/lightroom-classic-sync-stuck/m-p/11469581?page=1#M2...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines