• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LrC Unexpected error opening catalog

New Here ,
Feb 12, 2021 Feb 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After changing to Windows 10, i managed to upgrade my LrC catalog to v-10 (after solving problems following Adobe support advice). After closing LrC, i cannot open my catalog, always getting the same message

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let me move this to the Lightroom Classic forum for you, which is the appropriate forum for your question.

The Using the Community forum is for help in using the Adobe Support Community forums, not for help with specific programs. Product questions should be posted in the associated product community.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What exactly is the message? Did you have Lightroom Classic make a backup?

Ken Seals - Nikon Z 9, Z 8, 14mm-800mm. Computer Win 11 Pro, I7-8700K, 64GB, RTX3070TI. Travel machine: 2021 MacBook Pro M1 MAX 64GB. All Adobe apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 13, 2021 Feb 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Unexpected error opening catalog ... restore a recent backup copy of your catalog file and see if that opens. If that doesn't work, restore a recent backup to a different disk and see if it will open from a different disk.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines