• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LRC upgraded my catalog when installed M1 Mac. Can't see files anymore

New Here ,
Jul 13, 2021 Jul 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was running LRC on a MacBook Pro (Intel).  Bought a M1 Mac Mini and installed LRC.  I moved my pictures folder from the MBP to the Mini (exact order, nothing was rearranged).  I also have tons of images stored on an external hard drive (I used this because my MBP didn't have enought storage for all of my images).  

When I loaded LRC on my M1Mac Mini, it required me to Upgrade my catalog for use on the M1 computer. Now none of the images in my local picture file show up AND when I attach the external HD (with the bulk of my images on it)... they don't show up either.

I'm sure I moved the files in as exact copy/location as my old MBP... but even if I'm mistaken, wouldn't the external HD still link up with my new Mac Mini LRC?  

Any ideas on where to go from here?  I feel like the 'upgrade' went wrong.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 13, 2021 Jul 13, 2021

Maybe you upgraded the wrong catalog file. Not uncommon. Try opening the files under File->Open Recent. If none of them are what you're looking for, then show us screen captures of what you are seeing.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe you upgraded the wrong catalog file. Not uncommon. Try opening the files under File->Open Recent. If none of them are what you're looking for, then show us screen captures of what you are seeing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you!  I didn't even remember the other catalog, it was so long ago, but that is what happened.  I've deleted the old unused catalog to try to avoid this in the future.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines