• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LRC Ver 8.4 Presets Wont Apply to Photos

New Here ,
Jul 17, 2020 Jul 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently installed presets, they appear in LR perfectly fine and I can mouse over each preset and it shows the effect. However, if I click the preset but move my mouse away, the preset goes away to some other filter I did not select. I don't touch any other settings from my tool bar, I went straight to the presets. I also pay monthly for my account.

My version is Lightroom Classic Version 8.4, Windows 10, Version # 10.0.18362, using a Nikon DSLR.

Photo 1: When I select the preset and leave my mouse hovered over it. (Correct preset I want)

When I click and leave my mouse on the preset.When I click and leave my mouse on the preset.

Photo 2: When I remove my mouse- preset is still selected- some other filter comes over the image. 

When the preset is still selected, but I move my mouse away.When the preset is still selected, but I move my mouse away.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 17, 2020 Jul 17, 2020

Your first step should be to update Lightroom-Classic to Version 9.3

There were reports of this error occurring with previous versions but I cannot locate an exact answer.

A link to a forum thread with similar problems-

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic/issues-with-preset-loupe-view-in-lightroom/m-p/10687214?page=2#M160435

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your first step should be to update Lightroom-Classic to Version 9.3

There were reports of this error occurring with previous versions but I cannot locate an exact answer.

A link to a forum thread with similar problems-

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic/issues-with-preset-loupe-view-in-lightroom/m-p/1068...

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To build on Wobertc's reply, this bug was fixed (at least for many people) in LR 9.2:

https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/lightroom-preset-hover-preview-incorrect-for-...

So definitely update to the latest version (currently 9.3) by doing Help > Updates.

[Use the blue reply button under the first post to ensure replies sort properly.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines