LrC Web Module and CC resources

New Here ,
Sep 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any way to import Web site generated by LrC Web module to e.g. portfolio.adobe.com or to other CC Internet resources? 

Regards,

TOPICS
FAQ, Feature request, How to, Import and export, Sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

LrC Web Module and CC resources

New Here ,
Sep 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any way to import Web site generated by LrC Web module to e.g. portfolio.adobe.com or to other CC Internet resources? 

Regards,

TOPICS
FAQ, Feature request, How to, Import and export, Sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 18, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Import to what, where? Do you mean COPY what you see in the LrC web module and I guess on the Adobe Portfolio system to some other Adobe system?

Not sure what you are actually asking about. You own whatever images you used in the LrC Web module and if you want to Copy them to the Adobe Document Cloud system you can do that through the CC desktop app and the folder that is linked to the sync feature of that app.

What is shown below is My Sync folder for the CC desktop app. Anthing I store in that folder gets synced up to the Adobe Cloud.

This is the preference for sync and the CC DTA.

2020-09-29 08_50_32-Creative Cloud Desktop.png

2020-09-29 08_52_24-Creative Cloud Desktop.png

2020-09-29 08_53_15-Your work _ Adobe Creative Cloud.png

If this is NOT what you are asking about then reply with more details of what you want to do.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 29, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your answer. No - it is not what I am looking for. 

Using LrC Web module you may prepare a nice gallery with all metadata and descriptions. You may upload it to your server via FTP or SFTP protocols. You may also export it to a folder and using a web browser play with it locally. I was trying to export it to CC Sync Folder and then use a generated link to browse such a site via the Internet.  But this is simply not working. CC does not treat HTML files as something to display in a regular way. Zrzut ekranu 2020-09-29 o 15.57.18.png

When you click index.html you did not receive the gallery start page but something like that:

Zrzut ekranu 2020-09-29 o 16.00.46.png

I am also Adobe Portfolio user. Nice app but it allows you to include photos from your Lightroom cloud library. Sure - you may sync Library with LrC collection but ... this works only with one Catalog and one particular desktop installation. Last but not least it does not allow you to include all metadata (titles, captions, others) to be displayed on the web page.

Make this long story short - is there any way to put LrC Web exported Gallery to the CC Internet resources?

Regards,

Tomek

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 29, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for replying back with what you are experiencing and your results.

Best of luck to you.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 29, 2020 0