• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LrC - weird colours when trying to work in Photoshop with LrC-versions higher than 9.2 / Windows 10

New Here ,
Nov 30, 2020 Nov 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the second time i downgraded to LrC 9.2, because in younger/higher versions i can't work on images in Photoshop without loosing my previous development steps from lightroom - especially color. It looks as if LrC 9.x > 9.2 as well as 10.0 can not pass the correct colors to Photoshop. 

Downgrading to 9.2 "solves" the problem - but that should be not the answer, i think... 

If i export a TIFF from LrC, then i can open it in Photoshop, and everything is fine. 
If i want to go directly to Photoshop the issue occurs. 

Is there a known solution for this problem, that i can go directly to Photoshop without loosing correct color? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! So i know, i can't fix it myself... 

And: Giving C1 a try... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

And - in your linked post a solution is presented, that i can use xmp-files to avoid that problem. Thanks again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines