Highlighted

LRC will not launch since I connected new WQHD resolution monitor

New Here ,
May 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just upgraded to a 31.5" Acer EB321HQU WQHD (2560x1440) monitor and now LRC (and PS) freezes (blank white box appears in center of screen only showing the "close" X in top right) and then crashes each time within seconds of launch.  My system otherwise remains the same.  HP Envy 750 410xt with 16 GB RAM and an Nvidia GeForce GTX 750 Ti graphics card connected via HDMI (the specs show that it supports WQHD resolution) .  All other apps seem to work fine.  Prior monitor was 23" Dell at FHD in case that's helpful.  Any ideas? 

TOPICS
Crash or freeze

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

LRC will not launch since I connected new WQHD resolution monitor

New Here ,
May 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just upgraded to a 31.5" Acer EB321HQU WQHD (2560x1440) monitor and now LRC (and PS) freezes (blank white box appears in center of screen only showing the "close" X in top right) and then crashes each time within seconds of launch.  My system otherwise remains the same.  HP Envy 750 410xt with 16 GB RAM and an Nvidia GeForce GTX 750 Ti graphics card connected via HDMI (the specs show that it supports WQHD resolution) .  All other apps seem to work fine.  Prior monitor was 23" Dell at FHD in case that's helpful.  Any ideas? 

TOPICS
Crash or freeze

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 17, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version of Windows?

Which exact version of Lightroom?

Just as a data point, does Photoshop work correctly?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 17, 2020 0