Highlighted

LRc won't let me Edit in PS most file types

Community Beginner ,
Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LRc v9.4; PS v21.2.2; Windows 10 on a PC. LRc allows me to edit in PS as both regular (i.e., non-smart) and smart objects both DNG and PNG files. However, it ONLY allows me to edit in PS as smart objects JPG and PSD files. JPG and PSD will not open from LRc as non-smart objects. Also, when it doesn't open a JPG or PSD file in PS as non-smart objects, LRc freezes -- however, I can un-freeze it by hitting ESC.

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Classic Forum by Moderator}

Topics

Crash or freeze

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

LRc won't let me Edit in PS most file types

Community Beginner ,
Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LRc v9.4; PS v21.2.2; Windows 10 on a PC. LRc allows me to edit in PS as both regular (i.e., non-smart) and smart objects both DNG and PNG files. However, it ONLY allows me to edit in PS as smart objects JPG and PSD files. JPG and PSD will not open from LRc as non-smart objects. Also, when it doesn't open a JPG or PSD file in PS as non-smart objects, LRc freezes -- however, I can un-freeze it by hitting ESC.

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Classic Forum by Moderator}

Topics

Crash or freeze

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?