• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LRCC Freezes

Community Beginner ,
Jun 06, 2020 Jun 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CC immediately freezes (menu bar greys-out and nothing can be selected) when I Select Settings/Copy.  I have 9.2.1 for windows 10.  Adobe chat wanted me to uninstall/install LRCC but I am concerned about losing all of the downloaded presets.  Anyone have ideas along these lines?  GPU assistance was never selected.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Uninstalling LR should have no impact on your presets. (But you do have backups of all of them, don't you?)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you remind me where the presets would be?  Backups are done but I don't know if the presets go with it on leaving the program.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Quote "LRCC Freezes" just a point of clarification, Lightroom 9.2.1 is not LRCC, it is Lightroom Classic. The present naming convention of the current versions of Lightroom is Lightroom Classic 9.2.1 and Lightroom 3.2.1 ( cloud- based).

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 07, 2020 Jun 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you.  you're correct.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines