LRCC Freezes

Community Beginner ,
Jun 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CC immediately freezes (menu bar greys-out and nothing can be selected) when I Select Settings/Copy.  I have 9.2.1 for windows 10.  Adobe chat wanted me to uninstall/install LRCC but I am concerned about losing all of the downloaded presets.  Anyone have ideas along these lines?  GPU assistance was never selected.

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

LRCC Freezes

Community Beginner ,
Jun 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CC immediately freezes (menu bar greys-out and nothing can be selected) when I Select Settings/Copy.  I have 9.2.1 for windows 10.  Adobe chat wanted me to uninstall/install LRCC but I am concerned about losing all of the downloaded presets.  Anyone have ideas along these lines?  GPU assistance was never selected.

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 06, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
Jun 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Uninstalling LR should have no impact on your presets. (But you do have backups of all of them, don't you?)

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 06, 2020 1
Community Beginner ,
Jun 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you remind me where the presets would be?  Backups are done but I don't know if the presets go with it on leaving the program.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 06, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Quote "LRCC Freezes" just a point of clarification, Lightroom 9.2.1 is not LRCC, it is Lightroom Classic. The present naming convention of the current versions of Lightroom is Lightroom Classic 9.2.1 and Lightroom 3.2.1 ( cloud- based).

Regards, Denis: System iMac mid-2015, 5K 27”, Ram 24GB, HDD 3TB, macOS 11.1, LrC 10.1 (>10.0), Lr 4.1, Ps 22.1, Pr 14.8.0; Camera OM-D E-M1.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 06, 2020 1
Community Beginner ,
Jun 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you.  you're correct.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 07, 2020 0