Highlighted

LRClassic data gone

New Here ,
Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok so my computer updated to Catalina.. which messed up so much on my computer.. it's not even funny..

so I restored my computer back to Mojave which should been fine.

but now all my catalogs from LR 4 and 6 are gone and my LR CC files are gone too..

anybody has any idea?

TOPICS
How to, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

LRClassic data gone

New Here ,
Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok so my computer updated to Catalina.. which messed up so much on my computer.. it's not even funny..

so I restored my computer back to Mojave which should been fine.

but now all my catalogs from LR 4 and 6 are gone and my LR CC files are gone too..

anybody has any idea?

TOPICS
How to, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 10, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Updating to and then reverting back to a previous OS shouldn't delete files. Did you use a Time Machine back up to restore from? Have you done a system search for .lrcat files?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 10, 2020 0
Katrin49 LATEST
New Here ,
Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes it was from a time machine backup..

and I have looked for LRCAT files, found some from lr4 but not the current ones.. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 10, 2020 0