Highlighted

LRClassic want start because VCRUNTIME140_1.dll is missing from my computer.

New Here ,
Jul 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have un-installed LRC twice and re-installed the program, but i still am getting this erro message. I can't get LRC to open on my computer. Please help!!

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

LRClassic want start because VCRUNTIME140_1.dll is missing from my computer.

New Here ,
Jul 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have un-installed LRC twice and re-installed the program, but i still am getting this erro message. I can't get LRC to open on my computer. Please help!!

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
LEGEND ,
Jul 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

was going to be nasty, never mind

see: https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic/can-t-open-latest-update-of-lr-classic-missing-dll-...

Just another Adobe customer; My Sys; APP: LRC 9.4, PS 21.2.1; CMP: WIN WS 16GB OS 10 v1909 (18363), mid 2015 MBPr 15” 16GB MACOS 10.15.6; 4K EXT DSPY; CAM: Canon 5D Mk III, Fuji X-T3

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Tony_See LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the link information supplied by David above this does not work, please post back with a brief ecosystem report so we can see what you are using thanks.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines