Highlighted

Macbook Pro mid 2012 compatibility

New Here ,
Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey everyone! I have a MacBook Pro from mid 2012, and i cannot seem to find a Lightroom version compatible with my system. Is it possible that the system is too old to install Lightroom?

Topics

Download and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Macbook Pro mid 2012 compatibility

New Here ,
Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey everyone! I have a MacBook Pro from mid 2012, and i cannot seem to find a Lightroom version compatible with my system. Is it possible that the system is too old to install Lightroom?

Topics

Download and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which operating system are you running? 

Lightroom Classic requires at least High Sierra

https://helpx.adobe.com/au/lightroom-classic/system-requirements.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the latest (July 2020) version running on High Sierra on a 2011 iMac.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What Mac OS is your MacBook Pro have installed at present. Have you tried to update to the latest version that is possible?

Regards, Denis: System iMac mid-2015, 5K 27” monitor, macOS10.15.6: LrC 9.4, Lr 3.4.1, Ps 21.2.2, Camera OM-D E-M1.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines